Get back out on the road in a safe way and experience another time in our history when we were separated from each other for very different reasons.
Montgomery ~ Selma ~ Birmingham
- EVERYTHING IS OUTDOORS!
- Create your own group of family/friends or come on your own.
- Drive in your own car and caravan throughout the entire journey.
- Spend one day in Montgomery. Add an optional second day in Selma or Birmingham.
- We are outdoors and practice social distancing at all times during the program.
- Participants need to bring and wear a mask during all scheduled program times.
- MONTGOMERY – See Rosa Parks and Dr. King sites, Equal Justice Initiative’s Legacy Memorial to victims of lynching, Freedom Rider’s Exhibit
- SELMA – Learn about Bloody Sunday where the events happened & walk the Edmund Pettus Bridge
- BIRMINGHAM – Meet Civil Rights activist Bishop Calvin Woods Sr. and hear his story in person, see the 16th Street Baptist Church
A great way for you to get out of your house and have a safe and transformative journey!
- Click here for One Day Montgomery Only itinerary
- Click here for Two Day Montgomery, Selma and Birmingham itinerary
$150 per person for one day trip to Montgomery
$75 additional per person for optional 2nd day in Selma and Birmingham
- Includes Etgar 36 tour guide
- Includes admission to museums, sites, and programming fees (does not include meals and hotels)
- Driving directions and list of hotels and restaurants provided upon completed registration
- Each trip has 20 spaces available and filled on a first-come first-served basis.
- Payment due upon registration
You may cancel up to 3 days before the trip to get a 50% refund. No refund if you cancel less than 3 days before the trip.
Minimum of 5 people need to be registered 2 weeks prior to the date of trip in order for the trip to happen.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
How to Sign Up:
Click Here to Register
Once you register, please make a payment for everyone in your group via Venmo (@Etgar 36), Zelle (Etgar Inc.), or Paypal.
For more information, please contact Billy Planer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (404) 456-6605.
IF YOU PUT TOGETHER A GROUP OF AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE, WE CAN DO A ONE DAY OR TWO DAY/ONE NIGHT TRIP
FOR YOU ON ANY DATE THAT WORKS FOR YOU.
THE EJI MEMORIAL IS CLOSED ON MONDAYS & TUESDAYS SO TRIPS MUST ANY DAY WEDNESDAYS – MONDAYS
(Single day trip to Montgomery can’t happen on Mondays or Tuesdays)