Get back out on the road in a safe way and experience another time in our history when we were separated from each other for very different reasons.
Montgomery ~ Selma ~ Birmingham
- EVERYTHING IS OUTDOORS!
- Create your own group of family/friends or come on your own.
- Drive in your own car and caravan throughout the entire journey.
- Spend one day in Montgomery. Add an optional second day in Selma or Birmingham.
- We are outdoors and practice social distancing at all times during the program.
- Participants need to bring and wear a mask during all scheduled program times.
- MONTGOMERY – See Rosa Parks and Dr. King sites, Equal Justice Initiative’s Legacy Memorial to victims of lynching, Freedom Rider’s Exhibit
- SELMA – Learn about Bloody Sunday where the events happened & walk the Edmund Pettus Bridge
- BIRMINGHAM – Meet Civil Rights activist Bishop Calvin Woods Sr. and hear his story in person, see the 16th Street Baptist Church
A great way for you to get out of your house and have a safe and transformative journey!
- Click here for One Day Montgomery Only itinerary
- Click here for Two Day Montgomery, Selma and Birmingham itinerary
$150 per person for one day trip to Montgomery
$75 additional per person for optional 2nd day in Selma and Birmingham
- Includes Etgar 36 tour guide
- Includes admission to museums, sites, and programming fees (does not include meals and hotels)
- Driving directions and list of hotels and restaurants provided upon completed registration
- Each trip has 20 spaces available and filled on a first-come first-served basis.
- Payment due upon registration
You may cancel up to 3 days before the trip to get a 50% refund. No refund if you cancel less than 3 days before the trip.
Minimum of 5 people need to be registered 2 weeks prior to the date of trip in order for the trip to happen.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
How to Sign Up:
Click Here to Register
Once you register, please make a payment for everyone in your group via Venmo (@Etgar 36), Zelle (Etgar Inc.), or Paypal.
For more information, please contact Billy Planer at email@example.com or by phone at (404) 456-6605.
If you are signing up for just the one day Montgomery journey you can choose from the first date in either column.
- Aug. 12 & 13 16 spaces still available
- Aug. 14 & 15 20 spaces still available
- Aug. 15 & 16 20 spaces still available
- Aug. 22 & 23 20 spaces still available
- Aug. 26 & 27 20 spaces still available
- Aug. 29 & 30 20 spaces still available
- Sept. 2 & 3 18 spaces still available
- Sept. 4 & 5 20 spaces still available
- Sept. 5 & 6 16 spaces still available – TRIP IS HAPPENING…You can still sign up