Terms and Conditions of Enrollment
Etgar 36 and Etgar Incorporated (ETGAR) and its representatives are authorized to make whatever arrangements and accommodations and make such rules and regulations as they deem advisable, in their discretion, for the safety and welfare of the participants in general and the PARTICIPANT in particular. Included in the rules are:
- No use, purchase, or possession of tobacco, e-cigarettes/vape, alcohol, drugs, and weapons at any time. This includes any related to any of these items.
- Participants must participate in all activities and stay with the group at all times. No leaving the hotel.
- Sleeping quarters are arranged by the gender that the participant identifies as. At no time are members to be out of their rooms after
clearly stated evening hours.
- Intentionally disruptive behavior, including graffiti, shoplifting, inappropriate language/discussion, constant
lateness, need for constant redirection, and exhibitionism, will not be tolerated.
- Any damage to a hotel room will be split equally among people in the room unless someone claims responsibility. Dismissal from the program is at the discretion of ETGAR and does not need to include warnings. No tuition refund will be made for voluntary or involuntary withdrawal from the program. The parent, or legal guardian, is responsible for any additional costs, including transportation, incurred by ETGAR due to withdrawal from the program. ETGAR's responsibility for PARTICIPANT shall end upon drop off at the departure airport at the end of the program or date of withdrawal from the program.
- ETGAR is not responsible for. Nor will it regulate tattooing, haircuts, and piercings received by participants during the program.
ANY INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION, INCLUDING MEDICAL, BEHAVIORAL, and PSYCHOLOGICAL ON THIS APPLICATION IS GROUNDS FOR DISMISSAL FROM PROGRAM.
It is expressly agreed that PARTICIPANT is permitted to participate in all activities, including swimming, river
rafting, alpine sliding, biking, hiking, ropes courses, and camping which may be directly supervised by ETGAR
personnel or by others contracting with ETGAR. ETGAR is not responsible for any injury or damages which result
from weather or other acts of God, accidents, illness, the demands and inherent risks of outdoor activities, strikes,
acts of terrorism, or any other events beyond its direct control. PARTICIPANTS and their parents/guardians recognize and agree to assume these risks. ETGAR has the right to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever at any time. Neither ETGAR nor its representatives shall be responsible for any theft of, loss of, or damage to property or bodily injury suffered by PARTICIPANT during the trip.
I understand that ETGAR does not engage personnel qualified to provide medical, dental, health, or other similar
care or services to PARTICIPANT. I agree to pay all costs and expenses incurred directly or indirectly by ETGAR for
such care or services.
ETGAR may use photographs, video tapes, and testimonials of participants in publicity materials.